His Name Is "TRE" - Drawing The TOYSREVIL Mascot


Through the 15 years of blogging, there never really was a "true form" for the "TOYSREVIL mascot" - there is an OG-form, yes - but I’ve always been very interested to see folks’ interpretation too ... and even from myself, I am always exploring how the character would be in certain circumstances and styles, which is why the TOYSREVIL-iconology lacks the depth which folks can relate to, perhaps? Beyond the evil-eyebrows, the sharp "ear"-thingies and the color red ....

Here are some examples of forms TRE has taken - specifically 2011-2012 (maybe)?


And I think I figured out his name - something I’ve not been able to decide for the past 15 years, actually (*I constantly mention the years, not to flex but to give context :p) ... perhaps his name is "TRE" = pronounced "Trey", but spelt without the "y" ...makes sense, doesn’t it? Well, it certainly is to me, this morning when the bulb somewhat flickered in my mind ~ LOL

Comments

Popular Posts