My #sailormoonredraw Attempt



My humble contribution to the #sailormoonredraw art-challwngw cuurrently sweeping cross the www - which I mentioned in my earlier blog-feature I’d attempt a “robot” (becoz I suck at drawing "girls") - for which I filmed myself doodling on IG-LIVE, and alas made two crucial mistakes:

(1) In my desperate fear of my phone heating up, I ended the live filming without SAVING the 46-minutes video on my phone ... BUT in that split second, I thought it was "okay" because I saved the video on my IGTV channel! But alas...

(2) I played music off of YouTube while doodling, which resulted in my video being blocked due to copyright violation, and could not be viewed on my IGTV Channel - which I found out after attempting to save to said channel.


I have saved the below two screengrabs of the prompts purely to show what comes with the video being blocked ... I do not intend to counter the claim, but thought it would be good for anyone's - including myself - future reference.

So folks who tuned in and watched the live filming would’ve been the only folks who would have seen it hahaha

THANKS to everyone who watched tho! I was filming landscape and could not really see who popped in, and until now I have no specific idea who watched ... sorry about that folks! I’m still learning to use all these - URGH - hahahaha Have a fab day ahead!

Of course not wanting to "let go" that easily, I've screen-grabbed the video LOL - before eventually deleting said video - no point being able to look at it myself hahahahaha



Funnything#1: was, I attempted to film my IG-playback video on my phone again, but stopped 2 minutes in, because it would've been too ridiculous LOL

Funnything#2: Featured up top was a "post posted-drawing" after all of this, because I had missed out drawing her headband! Thanks for the headsup, @lefteye.mark!!!

View this post on Instagram

#hengdraw: My humble contribution to the #sailormoonredraw - which I mentioned in my blog-feature I’d attempt a “robot” (becoz I suck at drawing girls)! I did a IG-Live filming of drawing this piece, in which I made two crucial mistakes: (1) In my desperate fear of my phone heating up, I ended the live filming without SAVING the 46-minutes video on my phone ... and (2) I played music off of YouTube while doodling, which resulted in my video being blocked due to copyright violation, and could not be viewed on my IGTV...! So folks who tuned in and watched would’ve been the only folks who would have seen it hahaha THANKS to everyone who watched tho! I was filming landscape and could not really see who popped in, and until now I have no specific idea who watched ... sorry about that folks! I’m still learning to use all these - URGH - hahahaha Have a fab day ahead! #toysrevilart

A post shared by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on

Comments

Popular Posts