My "Monsters Flower Elf" #drawitinyourstyle Submission

UPDATED: You can "vote" for my entry HERE on Facebook by "Liking" the image, or giving it a "Heart" - Thanks!



(Above image on Instagram)

POPMART initiated a "Draw It In Your Style"-challenge to both celebrate "Children's Day" and the launch of Hong Kong brand How2Work & designer Kasing Lung's THE MONSTER FLOWER ELVES blind box series, and I'd thought to give it a whirl! And even coloured it on "live" video too!

Featured above is the final artwork, with a tad smidgen of photo-manip in-phone, with the "original" image featured below, along with the inked-but-uncolored image.



The submitted artwork for the challenge will be posted on POP MART's Facebook-page (on June 5th) whereby folks can VOTE for the submitted image with clicking LIKES and LOVES, with voting ending Monday June 8th (5pm / GMT+8). Winner walks away with 3 x Blind Boxes of Flower Elves :)

I normally do not partake of such contests, especially when I blog about them (I used to feel it's "Conflict of interest", but not anymore), but thought to have some fun with this, regardless of result. Here's the video recoding of my "live" colouring attempt (first filmed on IG-live, viewable HERE on Instagram).

Comments

Popular Posts