R.I.P. David Bowie (1947-2016)


I had felt strangely "lost" and "helpless" when I found out about the passing of David Bowie, and I was comforted by being able to listen to his songs the entire day -on youtube (not from my CDs because the laptop player had died a while back) … Not only had I lost a musical hero, but because it was as well "cancer" which took my late-Dad as well … I don't think I cope well with losing "heroes" tho … but being able to doodle something, truly helps ease the ache, I feel.

The below featured image was done immediately after I read about Bowie's passing (which I instantly regretted adding in the nasal/nose), with the above featured drawing done shortly after.

R.I.P. David Bowie.

I had to,,, I wanted to... I needed to... #rememberingbowie R.I.P. #DavidBowie #bowie #hengdraw

A photo posted by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on

Comments

Popular Posts