#INKTOBER2017 Day 10/31 (Drawing Ape Warrior)


This is my Day 10/31 Inktober 2017 entry, featuring a “Sun Wu Kong” x “War For The Planet of the Apes” warrior/solder ape mashup (doodled at my leisure while actually watching the “War of the Planet of the Apes” movie :p). I had since altered / added in the THUMB for the character the following day, because I suck at “anatomy”, be it for “human”, “ape” or otherwise :p

FYI: There is no time-lapse video for this.

This is part of my #drawamovie theme for #inktober, where I interpret a character from feature film. Thank you for looking :)

Cheers,
Andy

P/S: GREAT movie, by the way!

Sketching while watching #warfortheplanetoftheapes #hengdraw#henglifesg

A post shared by Andy Heng (@asliceofheng) on



A post shared by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on

Comments

Popular Posts