Day 29/31 of #Inktober2018: DOUBLE


Why my "live" sketch video of Day 29/31 of Inktober 2018 - for prompt word "DOUBLE" is in such a "dreamy/soft" visual filter, I seriously do not know. I doubt I pressed any specific filter, but yeah, I need to somehow learn better control of the functions :p


Posted by Andy Heng on Sunday, October 28, 2018

Maybe I should try Youtube "live" next ... not that I know of anyone else is asking for it, but it has been somewhat intriguing to be able to doodle on as folks watch ... ironically something I cannot do in "real life" LOL

This doodle essentially came about after my devoruing all ten episodes of Season 1 in Netflix's CHILLING ADVENTURES OF SABRINA - hence the horns.

Initially I had wanted to attempt twin hell-spawn newborns, but I realised I haven't the taste for it ... but instead went with both siblings all grown up! LOL (Posted on Instagram).

Comments

Popular Posts