#mytoyfanart: BOO Squad by Angry Hedgehog Toys


I've been contemplating starting a "fanart" series of attempts, based on characters & creations I'd come across on my daily bloggery on TOYSREVIL, and of folks I know in my life (I'd love to pay homage to their work and creations) ... and even considered having them apart of my Inktober-attempts, but have since decided they could very well stand alone!


Presenting my very first doodle of the "BOO SQUAD" - based on characters from Angry Hedgehog Toys - to be released as resin toys (seen above) via www.angryhedgehogtoys.com on Sunday 4th November, 2018 (as blogged #onTOYSREVIL), with my interoperation of them as Swole Steroid-Boosted Bruisers!

Scroll thru for steps leading up to the final pieces (featured up top)!




Comments

Popular Posts