#KAIJUNE 2019 (Doodles #1-9)


The Month of June 2019 brings the return of "Kaijune" = a online sketch-challenge whereby folks draw a "kaiju" (AKA "Giant Monster", in Japanese vernacular) a day, for the entire month of June, which equals 30 x monsters!

Created/Initiated by @phileyrillips, I'd since pusblished a feature on TOYSREVIL, and participated in the 2018 edition! And while I did not manage to complete a entire month of doodles, I'd since decided to partaketh of THIS year's, with whatever I have time and inspiration to, without the stress of "needing" to catch up too ALL the days! LOL

Featured here are my first 9 x attempts/doodles, including a sole time-lapse video!

I have since uploaded unto THIS dedicated Facebook album, and have as well started up a dedicated hashtag on Instagram: "#hengkaiju19", specifically for this year's attempts. Thanks for LIKING/SHARING, folks!











Comments

Popular Posts