DRAWING LOONABOT: "AEONG-2000" (Inspired by HyunJin of LOONA)


While waiting for my desktop to reboot (constantly bracing myself for that one effin'day when my desktop actually/finally dies on me), I finished my latest LOONABOT doodle - with this feline cat-like robot inspired by HyunJin of South Korean girl group "LOONA"!


Codename for this robot is "AEONG-2000" (for reasons LOONA-fans can obviously recognise), based on her designated ANIMAL familiar (as given by BlockBerryCreative, and not chosen by the artist herself): a "CAT" - although she has been recently mentioning her interest in "Maine Coon"-breed.

This is my interpretation of said-breed, looking more like a humanoid-hybrid than a animal, actually ... and more likely will be the concept moving forward in my attempts at covering the remaining OT12 members!


With this I am also attempting a more "clean-line" aesthetic - like what folks have been doing for their "colouring pages" art during Coronavirus lockdowns worldwide = in a style I have always been bad at, as I constantly use layers/cross-hatches/dark shadows to cover my lack of drawing skills hahaha :p

Ink on pencil based, drawn over two days.


[ Above image on Instagram]

Artist Profile:
Stage Name: HyunJin (현진)
Birth Name: Kim Hyun-Jin (김현진; 金賢晉)
Birth date: November 15, 2000.
Color: Yellow (노란색)
Animal: Cat (고양이)

(Above info via loonatheworld.fandom.com)

Comments

Popular Posts