Drawing LOONABOT: "BAEWOLF-2000" (Inspired by Olivia Hye of LOONA)



[ All images on slideshow on Instagram ]

Introducing the “BAEWOLF-2000” LOONABOT = a wolf-pup with bionic enhancements to aid in her hunts! Super fast, super sharp angled mouth, and with piercing laser eyes, this Baby Wolf constantly fights to be recognised as a grown up Wolf of the Pack - but there’ll be a time for that later... meanwhile enjoy being a pup longer - once you go forward, you can’t turn back ...

This Baby Wolf is inspired by Olivia Hye of south Korean girl group known as "LOOΠΔ", and her designated animal representative, as assigned to her by her agency, BlockBerryCreative. Son Hye Joo (her birth name / Hangul: 손혜주), was born in the year 2000, and she just celebrated her "2 Years" since the debut of her singles album on March 30th too!

(Info via loonatheworld.fandom.com).


This sketch is part of my current on-going passion-project where I create "LOONABOT(s)" inspired by the OT12 ("Loona" comprises 12 individual members), initially started with "March of Robots" online sketch-challenge in mind, but since the ending of the month of March, I've decided to carry on for as long as I possibly can!

I would’ve coloured a “Black Wolf” but I’m not skilful enough lol

Featured here are the different stages of the doodle, which shows I had caked over layers of pencils and white highlights on markers ~ LOL


Shown below is the image I randomly googled, and used as visual reference was from duluthnewstribune.com - who reported about arctic wolf pups in need of "new names" (back in 2016)! This particular cutie had since been named "Grayson" (via wolf.org), who has since grown up, and I find myself reading up a bit more of their lives, as chronicled by wolf.org ... :)


Comments

Popular Posts