My Bearbear Doodle from 2015



(Above pix on Instagram)

Found my bearbear doodle I did back in 2015! I never did complete colouring in the analog-inked doodle tho, as I knew I wanted to do a visual treatment for it, and the white seen here is more likely a "regret" which I never went through with lol


I used the image as a "cover" for my #Halloween-themed webzine I put out online in 2015 (Viewable here on Issuu.com), with the theme being "CUTE or DEATH" for which I opened up a "Call For Entires" on the TOYSREVIL-blog.

I remembered the response for that zine led me to use my Inktober doodles to add to the page-count - Something I'd rather not do, as that zine was NOT about me, but of showcasing other folks' art, but...


These days I hardly entertain the notion of calling for entries, as it seems folks are no longer interested to share(?), although the constant showcasing of their own art on their own social pages/channels seems more the norm, and anthology-based collectives ... and Im still a sucker for "anthologies", like that way I live my geeklife like a "mixtape" LOL

Cheers
Andy

Comments

Popular Posts