TOYSREVILART Doodles Clogtwo's Hell Lotus


Re-edited and re-uploaded the above doodle-video for my interpretation of Clogtwo's "Hell Lotus", but this time with new background music (the previous video had been "blocked" due to a copyright-claim. I have since deleted the video). The original video was first uploaded on Nov 4th, 2012, and posted here in 2015.



Shown below is an additional sketch where dude gets off the lotus for a ciggie-break :p



"Hell Lotus" was released as a 8-inch tall collectible vinyl figure by Mighty Jaxx (See in above pix), and was also the base of choice for a "Hell Lotus Show @ BIEN SG in 2012. While most images on my blog has since "disappeared" (thanks to a Flickr-glitch that year which affected all images posted that year on my blog), you can also view them HERE on my Facebook.

Comments

Popular Posts