ULTRAMAN for #SixFanArts (2020)


My second SixFanArts fanart request was for "ULTRAMAN" (Thanks @benny_scong - which gave me a wee pause, as he's a self-published illustrator!), for which I easily decide was to be the "classic" version (not the Iron-Man-esque epic re-design, because drawing it would be too challenging LOL), but I knew I wanted to doodle a uber-BUFF Ultraman, and to have reached a basic grey and red colour-based, was something I truly enjoyed! Then I went and slathered too much accents on it...

Above is the final "glamour snap", while below are the step-by-steps leading up to the final version seen HERE in-panel.


View this post on Instagram

This is my final #SixFanArts attempt - thanks to requests from @danpugmaster, @benny_scong, @nicholas.z, @s0l_696, @edwardlow25 & @blakebliss86! "Give me six characters from popular media to draw!" This started as a blog-feature (#onTOYSREVIL: https://bit.ly/2UTcOMs) about the current sketch-challenge online featuring folks with #fanart depictions based on folks request, and I was surprised when I actually received requests (https://www.instagram.com/p/B-t-V0dAzo-/), for which I am humbled and thankful, for the push for me to get doodling - I am not a "professional" by any means, but I sure love to doodle! So thank you again! Check out hashtag: #hengdraw6fanarts for all my WIPs leading up to this final six - I doodle analog, unlike most folks’ digital - and cheers for your indulgence! #hengdraw #toysrevilart

A post shared by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on

Comments

Popular Posts